In this episode we talk about minute 53 of Beauty and the Beast:
- Lauryn Reid joins us to once again, and we talk about her first exposure to Beauty and the Beast.
- We get into the Beast’s inner dialog and talk about what he is feeling
- Belle’s state is also discussed and we get the “Barbra Streisand” story
- Janay and Lauryn talk about the merits of practice, rehearsal, and mistakes, during performances
- Musical motifs, Wagner, Mozart, Alan Menken, and the Music Man
- Grins from the Beast, Glen Keane
- The progression of Belle and Beast’s activities and relationship
- We finally settle whether or not Beast can read
- Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, The Merchant of Venice, Julius Caesar, and Aladdin
Megan The Cartoonist created our awesome artwork.
Help Support the show by buying shirts and stuff from our TeePublic Store.
DuoHansen created our theme music.