In this episode we talk about minute 56 of Beauty and the Beast:
- We dive in to minute 56 talking about the Wardrobe, voiced by Jo Anne Worley
- We learn about the phrases “Savoir faire” and “Get down to brass tacks”
- The “American Gothic” parody that Cogswoth and Mrs. Potts do, history of that painting and Grant Wood.
- We’re back again to the debate on animated objects VS servants turned into objects
- Addressing the goldfish in the room
- The French and their history with tea
- Cogsworths backstory, computer tangents, Medusa-ized by the fireplace
Megan The Cartoonist created our awesome artwork.
Help Support the show by buying shirts and stuff from our TeePublic Store.
DuoHansen created our theme music.