In this episode we talk about minute 58 of Beauty and the Beast:
- Why are they reading Romeo and Juliet?
- Some background information about Romeo and Juliet, and William Shakespeare
- Beast can’t read, and his and Belle’s reactions to that
- We delve into the history of the French education system
- After much deliberation, we decide on the Beast’s reading abilities
- Shout out to Dark Knight Minute and Harry Potter Minute
- The Palace of Versailles, and we’re still puzzling out the seasons and timeline
- Joseph Hudson and the modern whistle
Megan The Cartoonist created our awesome artwork.
Help Support the show by buying shirts and stuff from our TeePublic Store.
DuoHansen created our theme music.