Bradyn Tebbs has been married to the love of his life for 15 years, father of 5 amazing girls (yes being a father to girls is the best), and small business owner for 12 years. He strives to make small improvements in his life consistently. He says his life isn’t overly exciting, but he finds joy in small moments of life, and tries to be consistent in recognizing all the good that surrounds him on the daily. Bradyn enjoy playing sports, writing, and spending time with his family. He is involved with his girl’s activities which include swimming, cheerleading, tumbling, and music lessons. He enjoys the time he gets to spend driving them to and from their lessons, practices, and cheering them on at their competitions.
- Shining Light 007: Interview with Elder Arnold and Elder Whitby
- Escape from New York Minute Bonus – Escape from LA Watch-A-Long
- Shining Light 006: The Restoration Proclamation – Interview with Elder Merrell and Elder Hodson
- Morrows Motivational 021: Trying Your Best – Interview with Nate Heriford
- Shining Light 005: Standing in Holy Places – Interview with Joseph Bowman and Tyrel Sperry